Giving your body with the right the right fuel will help you feel better and stronger. A few tips include to:
- Eat well balanced meals, lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and good sources of fresh protein such as red meat, mercury-free fish, eggs and sugar-free yogurt.
- Drink lots of fresh water. Filtered water is better than tap water - it contains less contaminates and can be more alkalising depending on the filter.
- Avoid sugary products. Sugar is highly acidic and depresses the immune system. Avoid processed and packaged foods as much as possible. These products are normally highly acidic and contains artificial ingredients. A very acidic environment pulls calcium from the bones in order to keep its environment more alkalised to function adequately and keep the heart healthy. The human body functions best in a more alkalised state. The more acidic the body is - the more prone it is to diseases, bacteria and viruses, which thrive in acidic conditions, therefore increasing a person’s mortality rate.
- Avoid or limit the use of caffeine and alcohol where possible. The nervous system is deeply stressed and compromised due to drug use and further use of stimulants or depressants just makes it harder for the body to get back into homeostasis (balance).
- If you’re a smoker - you need to stop! Smoking poisons your body and it will slowly kill you.
- Try to avoid artificial flavours, colours and additives where possible, these ingredients can create long term respiratory, reproductive, neurological and immune system problems.
- Try to avoid microwaves - they can destroy many vital nutrients in foods that your body needs in order to function adequately.